Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: Billy Reid clothing store in Florence, Alabama online reviews

Billy Reid clothing store Love these! They fit my slightly wide feet and have a padded footbed for comfort. I'm an 8 to 8.5, med-wide width, and the 8's are right for me. If you are in the middle, go with the lower size.

I am always looking for a shoe that will let me wear it comfortably all day at work and these do. I have a problem w/ a bunion and bad arches and these shoes really make a difference.
the comment: Billy Reid clothing store in Florence, Alabama online reviews
Billy Reid clothing store These boots are fantastic! I originally bought them in the black and reordered in the Mist color - gorgeous! The heel feels even more manageable than it looks because the slight platform in the front of the boot. The soles are also very comfortable without sacrificing style. I'm so happy with this purchase and believe me, I am very selective when it comes to boots. Very Important - order a half size up and this boot is for those ladies with skinny calves. I have a very difficult time finding a pair of boots that doesn't flop around on me. I love this brand and this is one of their smallest shaft boot. The zipper only goes part way up the side, so these really won't fit wide calves. Perfect for me though.They are a little loose around my ankles (adds a more casual look), but they will be plenty comfortable with jeans tucked in. If you are looking for something a little more dressy, I highly recommend Biviel 2805. These have a higher heel, the same small shaft measurement, and it fits like a glove against my leg - very, very sexy! The only thing with those is I can't wear that high of a heel for long. I have a pair of both styles and this is my pair for when I'll be doing a lot of walking around town. You know what you can handle though.Give these a try, you won't be disappointed with the style and quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment