Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cowboy Boots, Mens and Womens Western Wear - Fargo, ND RCC Western Store online reviews

Cowboy Boots, Mens and G-15-XLT = eyes aren't visible which is exactly what I wanted. The pair came in the mail right away - thanks to prime shipping! (thank you, ) Everything was included as stated. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

I have another pair similar but cheaper than these from Teva that needed repairing because the strap pulled out on one side. This design has the strap both entering the top and bottom of the soles...two soles. Looks like a promising design and will update...These fit me like a glove and are very comfortable yet very supporting and stress bearing. I found the arch support was in the perfect location (straps allow you to move your foot to locate properly on arch) but others I tried at a shoe store never felt like they aligned with my foot.
Cowboy Boots, Mens and Womens Western Wear - Fargo, ND RCC Western Store online reviews
Cowboy Boots, Mens and I was shocked by the shoe being much wider than other shoes I buy in the same size/width. The toe box is especially wide and square-ish. Little support on the sides... especially poor if you have outward pronation.

No comments:

Post a Comment