Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Womens Sweatshirts | DT241 District Threads V-Neck remark

Womens Sweatshirts DT241 District I bought these shoes from Puma store. They looked terrifc in the store. Was very excited to wear them. But it was hurting at few points in the left foot. I also noticed that the shoes were not very symmetrical. I thought that I will give them some time, to adjust to my feet. Anyways, after few days I couldn't wear them at all.Went back to the store. They initially refused to replace the shoes with exact same exchange. Later, the store manager agreed to exchange, as the previous shoes were just useless for me. Kudos for thier customer service.Now the new pair is also showing the same pain and asymmetry at some points. Either the shoe is sub-par on workmanship, or there is some problem with my feet.Puma is a good brand otherwise.

this This hat is very nice, well made, good looking. My 6,5 year old son looks great in it. But, the size of hat is 8-20, and it fits my son's head very tight, so I think he'll wear it this autumn and I'll have to buy a bigger size (maybe 20-50? :))
Womens Sweatshirts | DT241 District Threads V-Neck remark
Womens Sweatshirts DT241 District Perhaps I didn't look at the picture close enough, these sneakers look like they could belong to the tin man. I never tried them on so can't speak to the fit. I returned them. I would have also liked to know that the return was going to take 2-3 weeks to process through this seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment