Sunday, October 7, 2012

the comment: CLOTHESHAUL: Hollister Co. & Walmart(Miley&Max) Sales January 2010

CLOTHESHAUL: Hollister Co. & Needed a silver shoe for my daughter's wedding. Very impressed!! will buy another pair in a diffrent color. Dont like shopping for shoes online. I'm glade i took the chance.....

These sandals are light weight, well-constructed and comfortable. I have relied on Chaco's walking sandals for the past 5 years but my feet seem to want more support recently. I tried Schechers but they hurt my feet. The Tatto Sandal provides the support in the arch my feet require. They run true to size.
the comment: CLOTHESHAUL: Hollister Co. & Walmart(Miley&Max) Sales January 2010
CLOTHESHAUL: Hollister Co. & Timberland I recently bought 2 pair of boots, the PIT BOSS, being one of them; I do not even work in construction, I just like boots. The pull on this boot broke the third time I wore them. I called Timberland about it but since I am just outside their 30 days co called confort warranty They were very nochalant over the phone; I have to ship the boots at my expense, for evaluation, a period of 2 weeks and then they would let me know.I considered Timberland a Tier-ONE quality company when it come to the Timbarland PRO line, but now I am not sure about their products or warranties of their products. I feel very dissapointed with the whole handling of the issue, I wish Timberland would know and do something to remediate this gap of trust.In the mean time I will not buy another Timberland Boot!John Hernandez512 5229062

No comments:

Post a Comment